- Greg Hill describes issues in getting into (Arrow-Debreu) equilibrium.
- I want to remember to sometime read Wolfgang Eichert's article, Long-period Positions in Multi-sectoral Cobb-Douglas Economies. The abstract sounds like an extension of two posts of mine.
- I also want to remember to sometime read Saverio Fratini's article Real Wicksell Effect, Demand for Capital and Stability.
- Robert Paul Wolff has posted a series critiquing game theory.
- Here is another article on rethinking economics.
- Unlearning Economics says the Cambridge Capital Controversy still matters.
- J. W. Mason is teaching international trade.
Update: On 6 February, completed series for R. P. Wolff, added an Unlearning Economics link, and added a link for J. W. Mason.